Sunday, September 25, 2011

ideas

subjects I could write about but don't really feel like it right now:
movies- we have these, yes.
coffee- check, also have these.

subjects I won't write about:  most things.

subjects I can't write about: 
Leading Modernist literary figures in the early 1900's -my brain refuses to remember those books and that class.
The growing debate concerning religious right wing groups/overly concerned parents verses childrens' advocacy groups/medical professionals to institutionalize mandatory HPV testing in California, and other political blah blah blah- don't care, don't care, don't care.
Hockey- don't know anything about that or most sports.
Unilateral nevoid telangiectasia (UNT)- it is fun to say!
Quantum mechanics- I could, but you won't understand it, waves are cool.


subjects I will get in trouble for writing about: boobies and the list of my favorite curse words (it is long and very very funny.)

yes, this post is mostly links to videos I think are funny, shame on you for clicking of "boobies" and expecting to see boobies, shame shame.

No comments:

Post a Comment