Wednesday, October 5, 2011

You probably either love him or hate him.

So often we have conversations with customers about movies. That's right, while drinking our coffees we talk about movies. I am always surprised how often people will not be interested in seeing a movie because a certain actor/actress is in it. Have you seen "The Switch"*, nope you hate Jennifer Aniston. How about "Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind"? Nope, you hate Jim Carey (which I totally understand, but that movie is F'ing incredible).


While I had my morning coffee today, I was thinking about the tower swap that needed to happen and what I was going to put up. Another polarizing actor came to mind, and for myself I often either love or hate his movies. Honestly I don't know if it is that dependent on him, or that while growing up I was forced to go see fighter planes at the air show every year. (a possible reason I cringe when I see "Top Gun"). I was surprised to learn that he has only been in 37 movies, Which I guess is a lot, how many of them have you seen? How many have you loved? And Hated? Let's have coffee and talk about it...
and try to forget that this moment ever happened...

No comments:

Post a Comment